Hello, I’m Jon.
I’m a digital accessibility and sustainability consultant. I help organisations build a better digital world for everyone by providing guidance and training on:
- Making websites and mobile apps accessible to people with disabilities.
- Establishing sustainable approaches to digital accessibility and inclusion.
- Reducing the environmental impact of your digital products and business.
I am recognised for my deep technical knowledge on the Web, iOS and Android. I test websites and mobile apps, but I love mentoring and training, providing practical guidance to teams at every level.
I have worked with:
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Met Office
- National Geographic
- Office for National Statistics
- OVO Energy
- Virgin Money
- …and more brands you’ll likely know.
Work with me
I can help your organisation by:
- Training your teams on accessibility
- Mentoring members of your team on accessibility
- Testing the accessibility of your mobile app or website
- Recommending solutions for accessibility issues
- Fixing accessibility in your website, iOS app or Android app
- Helping to reduce the environmental impact of your digital products
- Advising on business sustainability and ethics
Book an appointment to discuss your project by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Jon’s input was immensely useful, pitched right and clearly explained. His workshop with our team was an extremely valuable learning experience.”
Ben Cubbon, Senior User Researcher, OVO Energy
Read more: Accessibility at OVO
“If you are looking for a smart developer who has a deep and intuitive knowledge of inclusive design, who knows accessibility with an organic user-centered perspective, who is an outstanding and encouraging communicator and teacher, and who has vision, imagination, and wicked skills, look no further than Jon Gibbins. He is simply the best.”
Sharron Rush, Executive Director at Knowbility