Mobile accessibility has been a focus of mine for over a decade. Whether you have an iOS app, an Android app, or a responsive website, I can train your teams to design and develop with accessibility in mind.
As with all my training, I tailor courses to fit the needs of your team, from first principles to advanced techniques. Here are a few examples of topics I can cover:
- Overview of accessibility features on iOS and Android
- Compliance with guidelines and laws
- Visual design, UX and editorial
- Best practices for accessible design and development
- Coding techniques for common design patterns
- Native accessibility APIs on iOS and Android
- Web accessibility principles in responsive design
- Accessibility testing for mobile apps
If a training course doesn’t meet your needs right now, maybe a Lunch & Learn session would suit.
Please note that I am delivering all training and coaching remotely by video conference due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
For an informal chat about how I can help you or your team, please get in touch.
“Not only was the content exactly what I was hoping to get, your delivery style and patience with us all was absolutely fantastic!”
Billy Gregory, Senior Accessibility Engineer and Training Lead