“The best training that I have been on. The ability to make it immediately relevant to what we are currently working on was invaluable.”
Peter Campion, Business Analyst, SimplyHealth
I have been training teams on accessibility since 2012, covering every aspect of accessibility, from first principles to advanced topics. I’m known for my practical approach and the deep technical understanding I’ve amassed over more than 15 years in the field.
Your team is unique, so the training I give is tailored to fit your needs. Here are some examples of my 1-day training courses:
- Introduction to web accessibility and digital inclusion
- Web accessibility for managers
- Accessible communications (writing, audio, video, social media)
- Accessibility for UX designers
- Accessibility for web developers
- Accessibility testing for websites
- Accessibility for iOS developers
- Accessibility for Android developers
- Accessibility testing for mobile apps
I also have a series of shorter talks.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, my availability is currently limited. For the foreseeable future I will be delivering mentoring and training remotely by video conference.
For an informal chat about how I can help you or your team, please get in touch.
“Jon supplied me with some excellent, technically focused accessibility training for the web devs at Sainsbury’s.”
Lucy Pullicino, Accessibility Consultant, Sainsbury’s Digital Experience Team