“The best training that I have been on. The ability to make it immediately relevant to what we are currently working on was invaluable.”
Peter Campion, Business Analyst, SimplyHealth
I have been training digital teams since 2012. I’m known for my practical approach and the deep technical understanding built up over more than 15 years in the field.
My training covers every aspect of accessibility, from first principles to advanced topics. I am also knowledgeable on digital sustainability and reducing the impact that our digital products have on our planet.
Your team is unique, so I tailor my training courses to fit your needs. Here are some examples of my accessibility courses:
- Introduction to web accessibility and digital inclusion
- Web accessibility for managers
- Accessible communications (writing, audio, video, social media)
- Accessibility for UX designers
- Accessibility for web developers
- Accessibility testing for websites
- Accessibility for iOS developers
- Accessibility for Android developers
- Accessibility testing for mobile apps
You may also be interested in my series of shorter talks. These are suitable for conferences, meet-ups, seminars, webinars, or Lunch & Learn programmes.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, my availability is currently limited. For the foreseeable future I will be delivering mentoring and training remotely by video conference.
For an informal chat about how I can help you or your team, please get in touch.
“Jon supplied me with some excellent, technically focused accessibility training for the web devs at Sainsbury’s.”
Lucy Pullicino, Accessibility Consultant, Sainsbury’s Digital Experience Team