Karl and Grant have tagged me for this meme and I haven’t had time to post anything yet this month, so here’s five things that people probably don’t know about me:
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be a postman. However, having taken things apart and not quite put them back together again (Mum’s radio), I ended up an electronic engineer. I have a Masters degree in Electronic Engineering with Music Technology.
- Recently, I’ve been learning British Sign Language.
- I grew up in a guest house in North Devon. It was strange to have so many strangers around all the time, but pretty cool too as I considered many of our regulars to be my extended family.
- Lately, I’ve been enjoying researching my family tree.
- I was a very fussy eater when I was young. I hated peas for years because a psychiatrist told Mum that she should force-feed me peas so that I’d at least try them. I’m a lot easier to feed now I’m older and I now like peas. I was also quite a tubby boy. Recently, since starting on a Slimming World diet at the end of May, I have lost over 3 stone. I feel much better for that!
There ya go! I’m not fussed about tagging others, but if any one of FairyJo, Vigo, Pix, Lorna or Zach want to take part, feel free to leave a comment with a link to yours…